Photo Editor review
Photo Editor Review
Photo Editor is an app by dev.macgyver. Photo Editor was first published on May 22, 2022. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Photo Editor is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into Photo Editor consider content rating:
Photo Editor is a small but powerful photo editing application.
If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+)
* Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
*** PHOTO EDITOR IS NOT SPYWARE/VIRUS!!!
Photo Editor does not contain virus or malicious code.