Google Calendar Review
Google Calendar is an application by Google LLC. Google Calendar was first published on May 24, 2022. The app is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Google Calendar is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Google Calendar consider content rating:
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here
- Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
- Dropbox: Cloud Storage to Backup, Sync, File Share
- Google Drive
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
- Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
- Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets
- CamScanner - Scanner to scan PDF
- PDF Reader - PDF Viewer 2022
- Collect: Save and share ideas
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and Presentations
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Google Docs