- Release date: 9/20/2017
- Developer: Mojang/Microsoft Studios
- Publisher: Mojang/Microsoft Studios
- Genre: Action , Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
- Languages: English (United States), Български (България), 中文(中华人民共和国), 中文(台灣), Čeština (Česká Republika), Dansk (Danmark), Suomi (Suomi), Français (Canada), Français (France), Deutsch (Deutschland), Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα), Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia), Italiano (Italia), 日本語 (日本), 한국어(대한민국), Polski (Polska), Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), Русский (Россия), Slovenčina (Slovenská Republika), Español (México), Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional), Svenska (Sverige), Türkçe (Türkiye), Українська (Україна), Nederlands (Nederland), Norsk, Bokmål (Norge), Magyar (Magyarország)
- Features: Xbox Live local co-op - (2-4), Xbox Live online co-op - (2-8), Xbox Live local multiplayer - (2-4), Xbox Live online multiplayer - (2-8), Xbox Live cross-platform multiplayer, Single player, Shared/Split screen, Xbox Live cross-platform co-op, Xbox Live achievements, Xbox Live presence, Xbox Live clubs, Xbox Live cloud saves, Xbox Live
Minecraft is an indie game, released by the company Mojang AB. Here it’s necessary to mine various resources, avoid hostile monsters and craft new objects. The main feature of the project is its pixel graphics: everything is made of small blocks without any exception. It's available on many platforms, such as Windows, Xbox 360, Android, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, and Windows Phone.
Pixel to pixel 3/5
The first thing you should get used to in local decorations is their absolute cubicity. Even animals and tools are made of small blocks. If there were perfect textures, great lighting and well-designed models, it wouldn’t be Minecraft. Some say that graphics in the game are outdated, while others suppose that this is the main feature of the project. From the first glance you even may think that this is the game from the nineties.
Choose the best mode 4/5
Currently, there are 3 modes:
Creative. Player receives an unlimited number of blocks, does not have a health scale and inventory, as well as the ability to craft. This mode is made for those who do not want to extract materials.
Survival. Player has a health scale and inventory, crafting is possible, and in order to get a block, it must first be broken. And most importantly, aggressive monsters appear in the darkness, and at first glance, the cute game turns into a real horror.
Hardcore. The difficulty of the third "Hardcore" mode is that the user has only one chance to complete the task. Only one life without the ability to save the created world.
Not difficult to get used to 4/5
Controls in Minecraft can be called rather simple and not complicated: you may run, jump, sprint, and watch out. In addition to it, you'll have to get various resources with the help of the picker. E.g., to get blocks from the tree, you'll have to attack the nearest tree. Walk up to it and hold down the right trigger. That's all. This is how mining works in this game.
What do you want to do? 5/5
Minecraft is the kind of game that seems to be very simple and attractive at the same time. You want to return to it again and again. Every person can find something there: some would prefer to construct castles, second would like to survive, and the third would enjoy mining. So, this sandbox is the place in which you can imagine something and construct it. We want to say that Minecraft is a highly replayable project.
Minecraft may become one of the most vicious and ruthless killers of your free time. There is a chance to create the world and change it beyond recognition the way only you want. And the main thing that can be found here is freedom. Freedom of creativity and self-expression. And the one who comes here for something else invariably does not understand how you can play it and have fun.
Pros : Unusual enemies;
Presence of three modes.
Cons : Ruthlessly kills time;
Absence of the goal.
Replay Value 5
Average : 4.0