Dictionary - Merriam-Webster Review
Dictionary - Merriam-Webster is an application designed by Merriam-Webster Inc.. Dictionary - Merriam-Webster was first published on March 24, 2022. It is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Dictionary - Merriam-Webster requires . The most current version is 5.0.2 Before diving headlong into Dictionary - Merriam-Webster consider content rating:
Dictionary - Merriam-Webster requires 97M of empty space on your smartphone.
Get America’s most useful and respected dictionary, optimized for your Android device. This is the best Android app for English language reference, education, and vocabulary building.
And now we’ve added new word games! It’s never been more fun to learn new words and test your vocabulary for everyone from English learners to total word nerds. Hundreds of words to test your skills.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* New Vocabulary-Building Quizzes: fun, fast quizzes to learn new words or test your vocabulary
* Voice Search: look up a word without having to spell it
* Word of the Day: learn a new word every day.
* Integrated Thesaurus: synonyms & antonyms are included with the dictionary
* Example Sentences: understand how a word is used in context
* Quick Definitions: perfect for on-the-go lookups
* Audio Pronunciations: voiced by real English speakers, not text-to-speech robots
* Favorite Words and Search History: Keep track of the words that are most important to you
* For tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here